At Faith Bible Church, we are a family living to make Jesus known by the way we love God
and love others. We want to glorify God as we communicate His love to our community and make Faith a more inviting place where hope and friendship can be found.
As good stewards, there are some capital improvements being planned to create a more welcoming atmosphere for guests and our Faith family. The Elder and Deacon Boards have approved and prioritized the following capital improvements:
- Four HVAC Units have been replaced because they were beyond repair.
- New Church Sign featuring a cross and landscaping, to better identify us as a church and increase our curb appeal.
- FLC Roof Replacement to stop the leaks and the destruction caused by them.
- Worship Center Stage & Foyer Renovation New carpet and paint, a new cross, movable pieces for stage design flexibility, and more are planned. The foyer will be refreshed with new paint, better seating, and other touches to make it more inviting and convey what we value at Faith.
- FLC Interior Updates Fresh paint and flooring in the hallways and some of the classrooms, and new classroom chairs.
The total cost for these capital improvements is $250,000.
Our desire is to make a great first impression and create an environment that you want to share with friends so they can get to know Jesus, grow in their relationship with Him, and become a part of our Faith family.
Pray about how God wants you to give to
the Abundant Joy Capital Campaign
|There are three ways to give:
1. Check, write Capital Campaign in the memo line
2. Cash in one of our Abundant Giving envelopes available in the foyer
3. Online, be sure to select the Giving Type as “Capital Campaign”
|Four HVAC Units
FLC Roof Replacement
|FLC Interior Updates