Joy Rekindled - FBC Marriage Retreat
Friday, February 10, 2017, 6:00 PM - Saturday, February 11, 2017, 5:00 PM
You and your spouse are invited to join us, Friday, February 10th-Saturday, February 11th at Faith Bible Church for a “Joy Rekindled” marriage conference. During the weekend, you will learn practical, biblical ways to help you rest, heal and grow in your marriage.
Who is teaching: Kurt and Heidi Smith, Trainers for LifeModel Works
What to expect: Marriages “blow out” when relational skills fail. Loving couples are heartbroken or drift apart when we are better at computers and cooking than at relationships. Don’t spend another night trying to talk it out again, know what you are doing!
In a Joy Rekindled Marriage Retreat weekend you and your spouse enjoy strategic exercises based on scripture, the best in brain science and the interactive presence of Jesus designed to help you create loving changes and fresh starts.
- is based on scripture and the best in brain science.
- uses brain-based skill training for a stable identity and marriage.
- brings healing by the presence of Immanuel.
- relies on joy and peace to build a strong bond with your spouse.
- trains couples to recognize attachment styles and correct relational patterns that rob joy and intimacy.
- resolves conflicts through mutual practice.
6pm Doors Open & Registration
6:30pm Evening Session
9pm Dismissed for the night
9am-12pm Morning Session
1pm-5pm Afternoon Session
9am & 10:30am Special Worship Services
It's recommended if you are able to spend the night at a local hotel in order to "get away" for the weekend. Below are a list of a few recommended hotels in the area.